Friday, July 14, 2017

Dress Shoulder Off

Hello, lovelies! If you haven't known yet, this dress shoulder off trend is not going anywhere and it is here to stay. Isn't it good to hear that? As well as this dress burgundy that captured my heart because who wouldn't love this color? It's always an instant pop for an outfit. My love affair with off-shoulder continued and just like my denim collection, it's growing fast like it's occupying half of the space of my closet. I love anything off-shoulder may it tops or dresses. Not to mention the trend prints like these gingham, floral and embroidered ones. 

 
Off Shoulder Striped Floral Dress With Belt (get here)
Checked Belted Off Shoulder Mini Dress (get here)

 
Floral Patched Off Shoulder Casual Dress (get here)
Off The Shoulder Striped Maxi Dress (get here)


 
Crew Neck Striped Jumper Dress - Burgundy (get here)
Floral Pleated Tunic Dress (get here)


I love dresses in loud color only if it's a plain solid color especially the reds; wine red and burgundy. These colors give an instant pop on your look and I also like the idea of stealing attention when wearing one. Haha! Actually, these colors help in giving that confidence you needed in certain times. What do you think of my picks? You can check out for yourself for more options though. Happy shopping, lovelies!

It’s Romper season. Click for Best ideas of floral rompers. Get yourself a new romper this summer!
Use 10% off code: ZFEN01 






Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

  1. off-shoulder pieces are all so glam, love them during the summer šŸ˜Š

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...